Friday 24 September 2010

Samsung Galaxy Tab walkthrough

Samsung have released an incredibly detailed 9 minute walkthrough for their Galaxy Tab.



Here's what I love.

Speed
Android 2.2 seems to run very quickly on the device. It looks almost as quick as the new HTC Desire HD.

Swipe keyboard
Just because I really want to try it out. Watching the disembodied hand swipe words into his presentation you can't ever imagine it working. But what if it does?

Gundam
The inclusion of the Gundam in the video calling section was even more exciting than video chat.

Ereader
The ability to highlight and bookmark individual words and sentences is a real plus for me. I'm also very interested to see how this integrates with the rest of the internet. Being able to pull up additional definitions and more information looks incredible. The book suddenly feels connected and part of the digital revolution!

Media Hub
Amazing. Just what I want. However, I know that I'll probably have to move to America to be able to use it. Hate territorial rights!

Flash in browser
Why would anyone ban Flash?



No comments: